Thursday, March 15, 2007

5 Weeks and Counting







So more pictures of sleepy time and bath time. Madison is spending much more time awake now but we are having so much fun playing with her that we forget to get out the camera. I promise to have more pictures of her not sleeping soon. But, I could not pass up the chance to show you her one of her sleepy time poses. In fact, there is another picture of her when she is less than two weeks in the same pose. One hand beside her face and the other below her chin. She loves her hands near her face.

The last Doctor visit was at 5 weeks and she has grown an inch and now weighs a whopping 9 pounds 7 ounces!

I forgot to mention that Maddi figured out how to roll over at 3 weeks. She tucked that little arm under and pushed so hard, and there she was on her back. David and I were amazed that she did it and thought it must be a fluke so we put her back on her tummy and she did it again.

1 comment:

JaY said...

What a strong baby. You'll have to get video of her. Today was Adrie finally figured the whole roll thing out and she'll be 4 months soon. I was eating breakfast at Janelle's house and I layed her on her tummy to play and she rolled right over. So I put her back on her tummy and she instantly rolled over. I did that a few times. We couldn't believe how fast she could roll over. It's almost like she realizes she has a new trick. Too cute.